PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Course #PBA-1B-2023 [Tu/Th 5:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 9 sessions]
This is an Exam Prep Course for those seeking to earn the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) credential.
DAYS: Tuesdays and Thursdays (4hr/session x 9 sessions)
DATE: Tuesday April 04th to Tuesday May 02nd
LOCATION: Zoom® Webinar Live Online from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. CDT
MATERIALS: Digital Copies on Day 1 of class; Hard-copies mailed to you USPS
Not A Vanguards Student Yet? Pay below for your Lifetime Pass to our PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Courses!
Our Classroom classes are taught in-person AND streamed live with cameras using Zoom® Webinar.
Teach students everything they need to know in order to successfully take and pass the Professional in Business Analysis, or PMI-PBA®, exam. This is achieved through group/team activities, real-world scenarios, practical applications, and neuroscience which coalesce through the standards created by the Project Management Institute, or PMI® (see pmi.org).
- 100% Start-to-Finish Live assistance filling out & submitting Your PMI-PBA® Exam Application on PMI.org
- Access to Recorded Videos of all Classes for Life
- Access to All Live Virtual PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Classes for Life
- Physical Course Materials Mailed to your Physical Mailing Address Entered at PayPal Checkout
- Live Virtual Whiteboard Screen-sharing with Instructor
- 35 Contact Hours of education required in Professionals in Business Analysis practices (required by PMI to apply for the exam)
- Training from a current PMI-PBA® Credential holder
- Textbook The PMI-PBA® Exam Prep by Barbara Carkenord, covering exam content and test-taking strategies, with simulated exams including modified cloned PMI-PBA® exam questions
- Course notebook with comprehensive memory-device aids covering all aspects of the exam content
- All classroom supplies (pen, markers, highlighter, etc.)
- PMI-PBA® exam application start-to-finish assistance on the last day of class (we’ll help you write your experience summaries to minimize PMI Auditing likelihood)
- Ongoing, post-class support by Project Vanguards LLC Instructor
- Exclusive Share Drive Access with additional Exam Practice Questions and Studying Materials
- Baseline Exam Introduction and Score Sheet
- PMI-PBA® Application Requirements & Process
- PMI-PBA® Exam Specifications
- Standardized Exam Strategies & Tips
- Business Analysis Key Concepts Project Justification & Chartering
- Needs Assessment
- Analysis, Part 1: Elicitation
- Analysis, Part 2
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Course Final Practice Exam
- Course Wrap-up, PMI-PBA® Application Completion & Submission (Instructor Walkthrough), and Next Steps