Lifetime Pass: All Live Virtual PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Classes
This is one of our CEO’s favorite Exam Prep courses because Senior Managers work alongside BA’s (Business Analysts) day in and day out. No one knows the pulse of the entire organization and its future like the Analysts who create Business Cases and engage stakeholders so regularly. As our Chief would say, the best Board Members and Senior Managers understand business analytics on an intimate level. Our Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Exam Prep Class is comprehensive, carefully designed, and focused on a single goal: Give You EVERYTHING you need to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® PMI-PBA® certification exam.
The PMI-PBA® certification is a tremendously powerful credential that demonstrates a thorough skill set and knowledge of business analysis that is unparalleled in it’s technical excellence. Anyone interested in how businesses function, assess needs, plan, analyze, grow, charter projects, work with stakeholders to elicit, track, and communicate requirements, facilitate meetings, utilize efficient tools to trace and monitor requirements and engage stakeholders, and cultivate/evaluate stakeholder success and satisfaction, is the perfect candidate to earn this credential.
This credential is a great first step or next step for those aspiring to learn how all business investments/projects function from gathering and interpreting data into information and reports through the entirety of its life-cycle. The PMI-PBA® is a strong combination with the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. It’s also a very important part of the future of Project Management. This course covers all the key areas of required study for the certification exam. The exam is 200 questions, multiple-choice over 4 hours. The PMI-PBA® 200-question exam (can be taken from anywhere online, proctored) covers the following domains:
We teach one public “Professional in Business Analysis” (PMI-PBA®) curriculum (5-Week Classes). Private PMI-PBA® courses are available to groups of 3 or more. See FAQ’s here.
PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Course #PBA-1D-2023 [Tu/Th 5:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 9 sessions]
PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Course #PBA-1A-2024 [Tu/Th 5:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 9 sessions]
PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Course #PBA-1B-2024 [Tu/Th 5:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 9 sessions]
- PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Hardcopies and Digital Materials plus Four Full-length Timed Practice Exams (Practice the way you’ll Test)
- Enhanced Skillset and Knowledge of Business Analysis practices and tools across all project management methodologies
- Analyzing Agreements and S.O.W. (Statements of Work) to Effectively Develop Project Charter’s
- Improved requirements elicitation and traceability, delivery of business value and project success
- Technical proficiency facilitating meetings and managing stakeholder expectations (gathering requirements with acceptance criteria)
- Validation of your skillset, experience, ability, and proven understanding of current tools and terminology
- 100% Start-to-Finish Live assistance filling out & submitting Your PMI-PBA® Exam Application on PMI.org
- Access to Recorded Videos of all Classes for Life
- Access to All Live Virtual PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Classes for Life
- Physical Course Materials Mailed to your Physical Mailing Address Entered at PayPal Checkout
- Live Virtual Whiteboard Screen-sharing with Instructor
- 35 Contact Hours of education required in Professionals in Business Analysis practices (required by PMI to apply for the exam)
- Training from a current PMI-PBA® Credential holder
- Textbook The PMI-PBA® Exam Prep by Barbara Carkenord, covering exam content and test-taking strategies, with simulated exams including modified cloned PMI-PBA® exam questions
- Course notebook with comprehensive memory-device aids covering all aspects of the exam content
- All classroom supplies (pen, markers, highlighter, etc.)
- PMI-PBA® exam application start-to-finish assistance on the last day of class (we’ll help you write your experience summaries to minimize PMI Auditing likelihood)
- Ongoing, post-class support by Project Vanguards LLC Instructor
- Exclusive Share Drive Access with additional Exam Practice Questions and Studying Materials
- Baseline Exam Introduction and Score Sheet
- PMI-PBA® Application Requirements & Process
- PMI-PBA® Exam Specifications
- Standardized Exam Strategies & Tips
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
Project Justification & Chartering
- Needs Assessment
- Analysis, Part 1: Elicitation
- Analysis, Part 2
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Course Final Practice Exam
- Course Wrap-up, PMI-PBA® Application Completion & Submission (Instructor Walkthrough), and Next Steps
Also, and perhaps most importantly, if life happens and you need to refresh and refine your knowledge again, or you simply need to earn some PDU’s to maintain your credential once achieving it, don’t worry, because you may audit (re-take) our PMI-PBA® Exam Prep class again indefinitely, for no additional charge. There is no other organization that offers this to its students both before and after Exam completion for both credential seekers AND Professional Development Units (PDU). This is yet another incentive and added bonus to taking our PMI-PBA® Exam Prep class.
You do NOT need decades of experience to attain this credential, you do NOT need to speak the language of Business Analysis (we teach from a laypersons perspective), nor do you have to have many years of experience as a Business Analyst. We teach professionals from all backgrounds!
To schedule a private class at your company/organization, please call us at 1.888.503.7108 (3 student minimum).
If just ONE new student signs up to take our class, then the class runs! All Course Dates/Times are Locked in and will NOT change nor be canceled, ever. Our competition will cancel on you last minute. We won’t!
Group Discounts & Military Rebates
Discounts & Rebates
Full-time College/University Students* and Military Veterans** get a 10% rebate. This rebate only applies to individuals* and not groups. For a group discount, please call below. Chapter 31 Veterans are Pre-Approved (read more)!
Call us today toll-free at 1-888-503-7108 and get your discount! It’s that easy!
*Full-time College/University Students are those attending an accredited institution offering a minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent or higher and are attending on a “full-time” basis as defined by accrediting agencies and the institution itself.
**Military veteran rebates only apply to US Armed Forces Veterans who were not discharged dishonorably and are ultimately paying at their own expense. Rebates do not apply to Veterans who have another entity paying on their behalf (ex: Work, Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Tuition Assistance, COOL Program, etc). Veterans must show a valid Military/Veteran ID (ex: Dept. of Veterans Affairs) and/or DD-214 w/ “Discharge Status” section visible and no redactions except first 5-digits of their SSN.
Regular Price: $3,005 + 5% tax
Exam Fee: Not Included
$262.50/mo for 6 mo’s w/ PayPal Credit
$1,499.99 USD + 5% tax
Other Payment Methods
Your training comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!*
*Partner-delivered courses may have different terms that apply. Ask for details.
Check out what some of our recent grads had to say
“I was a Vanguard’s student. The teaching style is very engaging, and they use both great examples and also humor to help make the main points memorable. They go out of their way to make sure you have all the tools you need to be successful on the test. Most importantly, they helped me pass the exam on my first try!”
“I took Vanguard’s class several months ago and the instructor did a great job. They teach with passion and commitment. They are engaging and keep your interest the entire time. I followed their guidance, studied as they said, and I passed the exam on the first try.”
“This course is everything that it is advertised to be. As long as you stick to the plan outlined, you’ll pass the exam on your first try. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is serious about getting their certification. I also plan to take the Vanguards PMI-ACP® course next year.”
LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO