Lifetime Pass: Live Virtual PMI-SP® Exam Prep Courses
Become an Expert at Scheduling, Budgeting and Earned Value, & Resource Allocation!
Our Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® Exam Prep Class is comprehensive, carefully designed, and focused on a single goal: Give You EVERYTHING you need to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) PMI-SP® certification exam.
The primary sources of all project conflict are #1 scheduling, #2 resources, and #4 budgeting.
100% Application Assistance
All Live-Instructor Taught
Guaranteed to Run
We teach one public (PMI-SP®) curriculum (4-Weekends Classes).
PMI-SP® Weekend Classes: (Currently no Mon/Wed/Fri classes)
- ALL PMI-SP® classes are taught Live-Online
- We meet from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. CST using Zoom® Webinar
- 8 x 4hr sessions; 30 hours total (worth 30 PDUs/CEUs)
- Live-In-Person Agile classes are available to groups of 3 or more
The PMI-SP® certification is a great next step for those who are working toward or already hold the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®), the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, and the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification. This credential will help you answer 25% of the PMP® Exam questions. This is a terrific reinforcement to crucial, and often overlooked, business practices, and an amazing builder for anyone working their way to the PMP®!
More importantly, the primary sources of all project conflict are #1 scheduling, #2 resources, and #4 budgeting. This course covers all the key areas of required study for the certification exam. This course also offers real-world applications of the Scheduling tools and techniques that will develop and improve critical skillsets.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS COURSE
- Daniel Yeoman’s “Passing the PMI-SP® Certification Exam the First Time!”
- Lifetime Access to all PMI-SP® Exam Prep Courses we offer publicly
- Knowledge of Scheduling principles, practices, and tools across Traditional, Agile, & Hybrid methodologies
- Application of the Scheduling, Budgeting (including Earned Value), and Resource Management
- Improved productivity, delivery of business value and project/organizational success
- Validation of your experience, ability, and proven understanding of current skills, tools, and terminology
- 30 hours of education in Scheduling, Budgeting, and Resourcing practices (required to apply for the exam)
- Textbook Daniel Yeoman’s “Passing the PMI-SP® Certification Exam the First Time!,” covering exam content and test-taking strategies, with three full simulated exams included
- Lifetime access to free PDU offerings to help you maintain your credential
- Course notebook with comprehensive memory-device aids covering all aspects of the exam content
- All classroom supplies (pen, markers, highlighter, etc.)
- PMI-SP® exam application assistance
- Ongoing, post-class support by Project Vanguards LLC Instructor
- Exclusive Share Drive Access with additional Practice Exam Questions and Studying Materials
Also, and perhaps most importantly, if life happens and you need to refresh and refine your knowledge again, don’t worry, because you may audit (re-take) our PMI-SP® Exam Prep class again indefinitely, for no additional charge. Once paid for, you may sit through as many public PMI-SP® Exam Prep classes, in-person AND online, to earn FREE PDUs to maintain your credential (yes, you read that correctly). Our CEO believes that NO ONE should have to spend a fortune to maintain their credential(s), and this is a unique opportunity offered by no other organization in the world. There must be an open seat to allow this to happen (most likely we will have a seat for you).*
You do NOT have to be a full time scheduler to attain this credential, nor do you have to already speak the language of Schedule Management (we teach from a laypersons perspective), nor do you have to have many years of experience as an executive. We teach professionals of all ages and skills, from all backgrounds!
To schedule a private class at your company/organization, please call us at 1.888.503.7108 (3 student minimum).
If just ONE new student signs up to take our class, then the class runs! All Course Dates/Times are Locked in and will NOT change nor be canceled, ever. Our competition will cancel on you last minute. We won’t!
Group Discounts & Military Rebates
DISCOUNTS & REBATES
Full-time College/University Students* and Military Veterans** get a 10% rebate. This rebate only applies to individuals* and not groups. For a group discount, please call below. Chapter 31 Veterans are Pre-Approved (read more)!
Call us today toll-free at 1.888.503.7108 and get your discount! It’s that easy!
*Full-time College/University Students are those attending an accredited institution offering a minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent or higher and are attending on a “full-time” basis as defined by accrediting agencies and the institution itself.
**Military veteran rebates only apply to US Armed Forces Veterans who were not discharged dishonorably and are ultimately paying at their own expense. Rebates do not apply to Veterans who have another entity paying on their behalf (ex: Work, Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Tuition Assistance, COOL Program, etc). Veterans must show a valid Military/Veteran ID (ex: Dept. of Veterans Affairs) and/or DD-214 w/ “Discharge Status” section visible and no redactions except first 5-digits of their SSN.
Regular Price: $3,005 + 5% tax
Exam Fee: Not Included
$262.50/mo for 6 mo’s w/ PayPal Credit
$1,499.99 USD + 5% tax
Lifetime Pass: Virtual PMI-SP® Exam Prep Courses
Other Payment Methods
Your training comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!*
*Partner-delivered courses may have different terms that apply. Ask for details.
LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO