Lifetime Pass: Live Virtual PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Courses
Become a Certified Risk Management Professional!
In October 2020 Forbes Magazine said “Risk Management is More Important Than Ever.” And in 2015, Matthew Bishop, editor of “The Economist” said “In the rest of our lifetimes the pace of change will never again be as slow as it is today.” The idea behind this is simple: Risk is the most underinvested area of business in the world, and among the most important. This makes the need for knowledgeable, reliable, competent Risk Managers more important now than ever before, and the simplest way to demonstrate these characteristics is as a certified PMI-RMP®. Our Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) Exam Prep Class is comprehensive, carefully designed, teaches from a laypersons perspective, and focused on a single goal: Give You EVERYTHING you need to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® PMI-RMP® certification exam on your first try.
100% Application Assistance
All Live Instructor Taught
Classes Guaranteed to Run
We teach two public Risk (PMI-RMP®) 30-hour Courses; a weekends course and a weekdays course. Private PMI-RMP® classes are available to groups of 3 or more. See FAQ’s here.
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course #RMP-1A-2023 [Sa/Su 1:00pm – 6:00pm CDT x 6 sessions]
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course #RMP-1B-2023 [MWF 6:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 10 sessions]
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course #RMP-1C-2023 [MWF 6:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 10 sessions]
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course #RMP-1D-2023 [MWF 6:30pm – 9:30pm CDT x 10 sessions]
The PMI-RMP® certification is a great step for any professional. People can argue the value of Project Management all day long, but Risk is everywhere, all the time. This course is especially effective for those who hold or may pursue the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. It’s also a very important part of the future of business, and Project Management. This course covers all the key areas of required study for the PMI-RMP® certification exam. This course also offers real-world applications of the Risk Management, Risk Identification, Risk Response Planning and Implementation, and Monitoring & Controlling risks as well as risk policies.
- Textbook Belinda Fremouw’s “PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Study Guide” 5th Ed
- Knowledge of Risk Management processes, inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs
- Application of Risk Vocabulary & Glossary with expert understanding of how to apply risk methodology
- The procedure and ability to Plan Risk Management, Identify Risks, Perform Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis, Plan Risk Responses, and Risk Monitoring and Controlling
- Validation of your experience, skillsets, abilities, and proven mastery of current tools and terminology
- 30 hours of education in Risk Management practices (required to apply for the exam)
- 100% Start-to-Finish Live assistance filling out & submitting Your PMI-RMP® Exam Application on PMI.org
- Access to Recorded Videos of all PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Classes
- Access to All Live Virtual PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Classes for Life
- Physical Course Materials Mailed to your Physical Mailing Address Entered at PayPal Checkout
- Live Virtual Whiteboard Screen-sharing with Instructor
- Training from a current PMI-RMP® Credential holder
- Textbook Belinda Fremouw’s “PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Study Guide” 5th Ed, covering exam content and test-taking strategies, with a simulated exams included
- 6 months of access to additional practice questions through Vanguards, an exclusive online e-learning program
- Course notebook with comprehensive memory-device aids covering all aspects of the exam content
- All classroom supplies (pen, markers, highlighter, etc.)
- PMI-RMP® exam application assistance
- Ongoing, post-class support by PMI-RMP® certified Project Vanguards LLC Instructor
- Exclusive Share Drive Access with additional Practice Exam Questions and Studying Materials
- Baseline Exam Introduction and Score Sheet
- PMI-RMP® Application Requirements & Process
- PMI-RMP® Exam Specifications
- Standardized Exam Strategies & Tips
- Risk Management Taxonomy for Business and Projects
- Risk Roles in Business and Projects
- Statistics for Risk Management and Vocabulary/Glossary Review
- Risk Processes Overview, Project Risk Management, & Risk Management Processes
- ISO 31000 Risk Principles and Guidelines
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Planning
- Risk Identification
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Contingent Response Strategies
- Implementation of Risks Strategies and Risk Plans
- Monitoring and Controlling Risk
- Course Final Practice Exam and Start-to-Finish PMI-RMP® Application Writing/Assistance/Submission
- Course Wrap-up, Maintaining your PMI-RMP® once you schedule and pass exam, and Next Steps
Also, and perhaps most importantly, if life happens and you need to refresh and refine your knowledge again, don’t worry, because you may audit (re-take) our PMI-RMP® Exam Prep class again indefinitely, for no additional charge. Once paid for, you may sit through as many public PMI-RMP® Exam Prep classes, in-person AND online, to earn FREE PDUs to maintain your credential (yes, you read that correctly). Our CEO believes that NO ONE should have to spend a fortune to maintain their credential(s), and this is a unique opportunity offered by no other organization in the world. There must be an open seat to allow this to happen (most likely we will have a seat for you).
You do NOT have to be a full time risk manager to attain this credential, nor do you have to already speak the language of Risk Management (we teach from a laypersons perspective), nor do you have to have many years of experience as a Risk Manager. We teach professionals of all ages and skills, from all backgrounds!
To schedule a private class at your company/organization, please call us at 1.888.503.7108 (3 student minimum).
If just ONE new student signs up to take our class, then the class runs! All Course Dates/Times are Locked in and will NOT change nor be canceled, ever. Our competition will cancel on you last minute. We won’t!
Group Discounts & Military Rebates
DISCOUNTS & REBATES
Full-time College/University Students* and Military Veterans** get a 10% rebate. This rebate only applies to individuals* and not groups. For a group discount, please call below. Chapter 31 Veterans are Pre-Approved (read more)!
Call us today toll-free at 1.888.503.7108 and get your discount! It’s that easy!
*Full-time College/University Students are those attending an accredited institution offering a minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent or higher and are attending on a “full-time” basis as defined by accrediting agencies and the institution itself.
**Military veteran rebates only apply to US Armed Forces Veterans who were not discharged dishonorably and are ultimately paying at their own expense. Rebates do not apply to Veterans who have another entity paying on their behalf (ex: Work, Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Tuition Assistance, COOL Program, etc). Veterans must show a valid Military/Veteran ID (ex: Dept. of Veterans Affairs) and/or DD-214 w/ “Discharge Status” section visible and no redactions except first 5-digits of their SSN.
Regular Price: $3,005 + 5% tax
Exam Fee: Not Included
$262.50/mo for 6 mo’s w/ PayPal Credit
$1,499.99 USD + 5% tax
Other Payment Methods
Your training comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!*
*Partner-delivered courses may have different terms that apply. Ask for details.
LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO